E-invoicing for Large Enterprises
Integrate your ERP systems and automate your data entries with LinkFor. Future-proof your business!
Introducing Singapore Government's LEAD Grants E-invoicing Incentives
IMDA (Infocomm Media Development Authority) has launched an incentive package* to encourage large enterprises in Singapore to join the InvoiceNow network and begin e-invoicing with their trading partners as well as to reward businesses that are already sending e-invoices.
LEAD Grant Package* for New Users (Large Enterprises):
- Receive $30,000 to connect to the InvoiceNow network. (LEAD Connect Grant)
- Receive up to $40,000 when you send and receive e-invoices on the InvoiceNow network. (LEAD Transact Grant)
Ready to join the InvoiceNow network?
Why Choose LinkFor?
Accounts Payable Automation
Reduce time spent on manual data entry by 75% or more!
- If you receive hundreds of purchase bills, LinkFor will deliver them into your Accounting software.
- LinkFor will notify you to approve each invoice and provide one-click access to the bill backup (PDF).
- LinkFor automatically updates the status of the purchase bill on the dashboard when you pay.
Accounts Receivable Automation
Get clients 3x faster!
- Your customers receive a notification when their invoice arrives.
- All invoice data is populated in your customers’ accounting software, including Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks Online, Reckon One, Oracle, TechnologyOne, Civica, etc.
- Real-time updates of the invoice status provide further business intelligence.
- Make life easier for your customer and strengthen your trading partner relationship.
Experience the Power of E-invoicing First-hand!
Thousands of Organisations Use LinkFor to Send and Receive e-invoices Today!
LinkFor will create significant efficiency in our Accounts Payable process, over and above the most efficient combination of cloud-based OCR tools and Xero – and the audit trial is perfect
Try LinkFor Now!
Send us a message
Feel free to ask us any questions you may have or simply send us a message. We are happy to help!