E-invoicing for Large Enterprises
Integrate your ERP systems and automate your data entries with LinkFor. Future-proof your business!
Introducing Singapore Government's LEAD Grants E-invoicing Incentives
IMDA (Infocomm Media Development Authority) has launched an incentive package* to encourage large enterprises in Singapore to join the InvoiceNow network and begin e-invoicing with their trading partners as well as to reward businesses that are already sending e-invoices.
LEAD Grant Package* for New Users (Large Enterprises):
- Receive $30,000 to connect to the InvoiceNow network. (LEAD Connect Grant)
- Receive up to $40,000 when you send and receive e-invoices on the InvoiceNow network. (LEAD Transact Grant)
Ready to join the InvoiceNow network?
Why Choose LinkFor?
Accounts Payable Automation
Reduce time spent on manual data entry by 75% or more!
- If you receive hundreds of purchase bills, LinkFor will deliver them into your Accounting software.
- LinkFor will notify you to approve each invoice and provide one-click access to the bill backup (PDF).
- LinkFor automatically updates the status of the purchase bill on the dashboard when you pay.
Accounts Receivable Automation
Get clients 3x faster!
- Your customers receive a notification when their invoice arrives.
- All invoice data is populated in your customers’ accounting software, including Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks Online, Reckon One, Oracle, TechnologyOne, Civica, etc.
- Real-time updates of the invoice status provide further business intelligence.
- Make life easier for your customer and strengthen your trading partner relationship.
For pricing inquiries relevant to ERP or OCR system integrations for Enterprises, please get in touch with us via [email protected]
Thousands of Organisations Use LinkFor to Send and Receive e-invoices Today!
LinkFor will create significant efficiency in our Accounts Payable process, over and above the most efficient combination of cloud-based OCR tools and Xero – and the audit trial is perfect