E-invoicing is no longer just a niche technology in the recruitment industry. It is a must have. Recruitment firms are increasingly moving to the Peppol e-invoicing network.
The manual invoicing process has made it difficult for recruitment firms to manage cash flow across multiple customers and suppliers. Emailing invoices tends to add a significant administrative burden and is open to a variety of security risks.
Using their current accounting systems, this process can be much more secure and significantly more efficient.
Several recruitment firms across Australia and New Zealand have turned to LinkFor to provide them with seamless invoice delivery. Companies like Robert Walters, KLC Recruitment and People2People are amongst the wave of businesses using the latest technology to enhance their business.
Recruitment firms that adopt e-invoicing gain various benefits, including:
- Improved efficiency: Streamlining the invoicing process saves times and frees up staff to attend more productive tasks.
- Cost reduction: Eliminating paper and manual tasks reduces invoice processing costs by up to 60%.
- Enhanced security: Exchanging invoices via the Peppol e-invoicing network is a safer approach than emailing invoices.
- Increased visibility: Gaining real-time visibility into invoice and payment status helps firms better manage their cash flow and identify problems early.
- Elimination of errors: Automating the invoicing process reduces manual tasks that can lead to human errors, which in turn saves money.
“We’re excited to see more and more recruitment firms adopt eInvoicing,” said Robin Sands, CEO of LinkFor. “For those who want to improve their business operations, we are here to help them use their current accounting systems to boost efficiency through e-invoicing.”
LinkFor is a leading e-invoicing solutions provider that empowers businesses of all sizes to streamline their invoicing processes, reduce costs and improve efficiency. With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, LinkFor has been providing e-invoicing solutions since 2016. The company’s cloud-based platform allows businesses to exchange eInvoices instantly and securely, helping them achieve their invoicing goals.
LinkFor is an Australian-founded e-invoicing solutions provider with global presence across multiple countries including New Zealand, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and soon in the United States and Malaysia. For more: www.linkfor.asia.